- Sunday 22nd Oct 9am Cecil Park Shotgun Range, DTL, Sporting Clays, Skeet, ISSF Trench
- Sunday 12th Nov Hill Top - Centrefire Field Rifle
9:00am Sign On with Sport & Rec. 10:00am Sighting in for 20 min
Nomination fees to be paid at the 100m mound on the range. Adults $25.50, Senior/Pensioner $20.50, Junior under 18yrs are FREE
BBQ lunch will be provided by Aussie Farmers Direct, courtesy of Robert Hedges. www.aussiefarmers.com.au
Course of Fire:
Rapid Fire; 12 rnds rapid fire in 4 bursts of 3 shots in each burst. Standing unsupported pos'n at 25m. Time allowed for each 3 shot burst is 15 secs.
Standing unsupported; 10 rnds slow fire at 50m. Time allowed 15mins.
Standing post rest; 10 rnds slow fire at 100m. Time allowed 15mins.
Sitting or kneeling post rest; 10 rnds slow fire at 100m. Time allowed 15mins.
centrefire rifle, max calibre 308WIN
wind flags allowed.
- Thursday 16th Nov 7:30pm General Meeting - Portuguese Sports & Social Club
- Saturday 6:30pm 2nd December Christmas Function Berkeley Easts Sports Club
- Firearms Safety Test Category A & B, contact Peter on 0417 273 774
- R-Licence Test, contact Chris on 0448 120 932
- R-Licence Test, contact Peter on 0417 273 774
Are you new to shooting?
Our members are our strength. They come from all walks of life from teachers to boiler-makers, the self employed & professionals. An important side-benefit is that all members are covered by an insurance policy whenever they shoot, whether on the range or in the field. New members are always welcome. Follow the link below for information on membership and licensing.
Events and Competitions
SSAA Illawarra regularly hold events and competitions for members. We currently hold quarterly General Meetings for all members. These can include Hunting information nights, swap meets, video nights and guest speakers. Competitions are held at the Hilltop range on the 2nd Sunday. More details can be found on our Events page.
Website update: 17th October 2017