- Sunday 14th January Hill Top Range - Marksman Shield centrefire 200m
9:00am Sign On with Sport & Rec. 10:00am Sighting in
Nomination fees to be paid at the 200m mound on the range. SSAA Junior under 18yrs are FREE, SSAA Senior/Pensioner $21, SSAA Adults $26, non SSAA Junior/Senior/Pensioner $26, non SSAA Adult $32.
BBQ lunch will be provided by Aussie Farmers Direct, courtesy of Robert Hedges. www.aussiefarmers.com.au
Course of Fire:
- Centrefire 4 position competition shot on 200m C'fire targets at 200m.
- 20 rounds required
- Prone supported.........5 shots
- Prone unsupported.....5 shots
- Sitting or kneeling.......5 shots
- Off hand......................5 shots
Equipment:- centre rifle, max calibre 8mm
Thursday 18th January - 7:30pm Breakwater Battery Museum, Gloucester Bvde Port Kembla.
Visit the military museum in the Breakwater Battery Building.
A sign on book will be available.
- Firearms Safety Test Category A & B, contact Peter on 0417 273 774
- R-Licence Test, contact Chris on 0448 120 932
- R-Licence Test, contact Peter on 0417 273 774
Are you new to shooting?
Our members are our strength. They come from all walks of life from teachers to boiler-makers, the self employed & professionals. An important side-benefit is that all members are covered by an insurance policy whenever they shoot, whether on the range or in the field. New members are always welcome. Follow the link below for information on membership and licensing.
Events and Competitions
SSAA Illawarra regularly hold events and competitions for members. We currently hold quarterly General Meetings for all members. These can include Hunting information nights, swap meets, video nights and guest speakers. Competitions are held at the Hilltop range on the 2nd Sunday. More details can be found on our Events page.
Website update: 1st January 2018